Monday, March 7, 2011

It's Dathan..

Without further adieu, here are some questions that the Internet asked me.

WHY ARE YOU PUTTING WORDS ON THE INTERNET!?! THERE ARE ALREADY WORDS ON THE INTERNET!!!

I want to share my writing and perspective. I hope people enjoy it. I'll be posting new work and older work that wasn't widely shared. I believe that my educational background (BA in journalism, minor in sociology, proclivity to go where people with pride don't) will produce some interesting writing.

LOL! WHO SHOULD READ THIS?!?1

People who like to read funny things that occasionally touch on the warmth of the human experience.

Also, people who like juvenile humor, video games, making fun of social constructs, and fantasy sports.

WHO ARE YOU!!?!?!?

Oh, yeah, um, hi. I'm Dathan. It's like Nathan but with a D.

Other than that (and in no particular order) I'm a positive person, Black, a semi-competitive Magic: The Gathering player, a fan of Kansas City sports (and Chicago sports for the areas where KC lacks a team) a world traveler, an enthusiastic learner, a city kid, a Kansan (who cherishes his Iowa roots too), a Cyclone, a former actor, aspiring poet, old-school video game historian, mixologist, and hungry.

A/S/L! PIX PLEASE!

No.

No comments:

Post a Comment